The famous lomo wall.
Cute and quirky menus.
The last time my classmates and I dined together, I forgot to take some photos of the food as we all instantly devoured it the moment it was served. Talk about pure hunger. LOL! This time around, I made sure to snap some before eating. 🙂
Cheesy Quesadilla. Our favorite!!!!!
Fettupasta in Pesto Cream
Moby Fish and Chips
Not sure, but I reckon this one is called Mariner’s Pasta.
One important thing I forgot to do that night, write down the names of the dishes! Silly me. Good thing I remembered some of them. 😛 Anyway, time to get down to business. HAHA!
- Place. The place is lovely! When you enter the cafe, you’ll be welcomed by a rainbow colored wall full of photos. The art-lover in me, figuratively, jumped for joy when I saw the lomo wall. I was starting to feel sick that evening. There were also a lot of cameras all over the place: throw pillows, menus and real cameras.
- Service crew. They were very nice and accommodating. Shout out to the kuya who served us!
- Drinks. They served a lot of thirst quenchers, from coffees, teas, fruit juices and the like. Upon ordering drinks, you’ll be ask how much sugar you want for your drinks. Your health is their concern. Thumbs up!
- Food. The food’s great! It was delish, especially the Fettupasta and the Moby Fish and Chips; the Cheesy Quesadilla is a must try!
- Price. Reasonable, not too pricey, yet not too cheap.
Sprockets Cafe is located at J Block Agapitong St. cor. Escario St., Cebu City
To end this post, I’ll leave you with a photo of us enjoying our sumptuous meal.
Happy tummies!! 🙂
<3, A nina
p.s. Don’t forget to visit my previous posts. 🙂